« Home | Love.. n' Lost... » | ...Lonely... » | .. Dwee gak bisa..!! » | Ada apa dengan Pemerintah??? » | Butterfly » | SUCKS!!!!!!!!! » | Badai Lucu.. =P » | .....Happy B'day to Me..... » | Pizza » | Cinta Sejati » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

TALK TO ME

Talk to me while I'm still listening
Because tomorrow I might not be here
And all you want to say will be pointless
Burried in the still of the darkest night
Or vanish quietly into the thinnest air

Talk to me while my brush is still dripping
Before the black shadow comes too near
And the painting is stained by madness
Don't let the wet paint go dry in my sight
You know that's something I can't bear

Talk to me while I'm still breathing

This life is like an entertaining soap
And have you ever thought lately

This is not the choice we had to agree
Yet it's real and there's no need to lie

Talk to me while my soul is still seeking
Screaming desperately for a glimmer of hope
And before I give up on you completely
Don't judge me on what your eyes can see
Search me inside with your curious mind's eye

Talk to me while the sun is still shining
Take me to the place that only you go
And there will be no one but you and me
An empty space where only us will dance
With the twinkling stars and the pale moon

Talk to me while I'm still smiling
When anger is not my alter ego
And my painful tears are not meant to be
There might not be another chance
We'll all be gone and it'll all be too soon


from someone out there


Tentangku

  • I'm DweeQ
  • From medan, Indonesia
  • nikmati hidup, tidak harus jadi yang terbaik tapi lakukanlah yang terbaik.
My profile

Ngobrol Yuk

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from DweeQ. Make your own badge here.